Lit from Within: Purple Creme, Sparkle, and Stamp
-->

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Purple Creme, Sparkle, and Stamp


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for the next monochromatic mani!  Last week, I had the blues.  This week, I'm in a purple haze...

I started with a deep purple creme: Maybelline Deep In Violet. 


But, I love stamping over a shimmery, sparkly base, so I added some purple sparkle with SpaRitual Infinite.


I finished the look with some stamping using MdU Lilac...


...and this line-drawing-style floral stamp from Marianne Nails 81.


When I started this, I immediately thought of the standard greyscale or black & white monochromatic nailart.  Using one color has been a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...