Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Inspired by Water
-->

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Inspired by Water


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's stamping is inspired by water.  I did a very subtle stamp over a very blurry base.

I started with Lacquer Lust Sapphire, a gorgeous deep blue from Lacquer Lust's Birthstone collex.  Love!

Lacquer Lust Sapphire, a gorgeous deep blue

I then took Lacquer Lust Cotton Candy Clouds and Emerald and dabbed them over Sapphire.

I then took Lacquer Lust Cotton Candy Clouds and Emerald and dabbed them over Sapphire.

Twice.  With a little Sapphire dabbed in there again for good measure.  I was going for a murky green-blue oceanic vibe.

I was going for a murky green-blue oceanic vibe

I used Ga-De Green Sapphire and Pueen 03 to stamp a rippled look over it all.

Pueen 03

The metallic green makes a very subtle stamp over all the holo.  I love the way it is reminiscent of waves, though.


Do you ever do subtle stamping that just imparts a 'feel' to the mani, rather than a distinct stamp? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...