Lit from Within: Frosted Spice Cake #FallingForNailArt
-->

Monday, November 25, 2013

Frosted Spice Cake #FallingForNailArt


Hi, Fireflies!

There's a chill in the air - even here in Florida today!  There's a nice cool breeze, dropping the temps into ... the 70s... still, you'll see people walking around in parkas and boots like it's 40-below!  Ah, wacky Floridians.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Spice Cake

It's nice to take the chill off with a hot tea or cider and a warm piece of spice cake.  And that's what Liquid Sky Lacquer Spice Cake reminds me of.  It's not so brown to be chocolatey, not so light to be like tea.  It's just like spice cake.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Spice Cake

What's cake without a little frosting?  These MatteFX flakies from Orly are different!  Matte, soft pink iridescent flakies are like a sweet glaze.


Such a subtle detail, but so cool.  I love flakies!

Matte, soft pink iridescent flakies look like frosting.

Matte flakies for you, or only the glossy ones?






4 comments:

  1. This manicure is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm with you. I like some mattes, but I generally go for the shine.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...