Lit from Within: Harvest Time #FallingForNailArt
-->

Monday, November 4, 2013

Harvest Time #FallingForNailArt


Hello, Fireflies!

It's harvest time! So, it got me thinking about food.  Which got me thinking about pie.  Pumpkin Pie.  Liquid Sky Lacquer Pumpkin Pie, to be precise.  It's that perfect 'cooked pumpkin' shade of orange holo.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Pumpkin Pie

I was watching a Robin Moses video where she demonstrated some 'old school' nail art - stuff she did back in the '80's.  I wore nail polish then, but I wasn't into nail art.  I was really only allowed to wear champagne and frosted pink, back then - maybe a red for a special day.  Black was for the 'bad kids.'  Oh, how times have changed.

 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood

I used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood and Above the Curve Let's Tan-GO for old-school stripes that reminded me of waves of grain.

 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood and Above the Curve Let's Tan-GO

All the oranges, yellows, and browns are perfect colors for fall.  These stripes also make me think of hay, maybe stuffing a scarecrow!

All the oranges, yellows, and browns are perfect colors for fall.

The magic that is topcoat smooths everything out.


Bottle shot:  Liquid Sky Lacquer Pumpkin Pie, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood, and Above the Curve Let's Tan-GO

Bottle shot:  Liquid Sky Lacquer Pumpkin Pie, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics ISherwood, and Above the Curve Let's Tan-GO

Ready to rock some old-school nail art?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...