Lit from Within: Holo Midnight Blue
-->

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Holo Midnight Blue


Hello, Fireflies!

For today's Favorite Color NCC challenge, I combined my fave color, Midnight Blue, with my favorite polish finish - holographic.

The result was this gorgeous dark blue holo from NailNation 3000, Marthe.

NailNation 3000 Marthe

Marthe may be closer to navy than midnight blue, but she's still beautiful.  NailNation sure does know how to make a sparkly holo.

NailNation sure does know how to make a sparkly holo

These silver studs were in a variety wheel of studs I have.  I know they're too big for my nails, but I love the shape - and how big they are! It's fun to put outrageous things on your manicure sometimes.

It's fun to put outrageous things on your manicure sometimes

Do you like to wear crazy big studs and rhinestones?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...