Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Frozen Snowflakes
-->

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Frozen Snowflakes


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures in Stamping challenge was to stamp over blue.  One of my fave blue polishes, Lilypad Lacquer Sherbet, has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to use it again, so I decided to use it as a base for some stylized snowflakes and flakies!

I used this image from my DRK -A plate.  Reminds me of the snowflakes from those old Rankin-Bass Christmas specials. 

DRK -A plate

I tried stamping with Sinful Colors Snow Me White.. that is on my pinkie.  Used to work, but now it's all thin. So, I picked up my bottle of Rica Whiteout instead.  Worked like a charm.


Felt like my snowflakes could use a little blue flakes.


Bottle shot:  Lilypad Lacquer Sherbet, Rica Whiteout, and Girly Bits Must.Resist!

Bottle shot:  Lilypad Lacquer Sherbet, Rica Whiteout, and Girly Bits Must.Resist!

We don't get much in the way of snow down here in Florida, so I take it where I can get it! Are you still enjoying the snow this winter, or are you done with it, officially?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...