Lit from Within: Blue Jungle Wallpaper
-->

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blue Jungle Wallpaper


 Hello, Fireflies!

For the last installment of this month's wallpaper challenge, I went all out with this gradient, glittered, stamped mani.


First, I did a gradient in blues that you may see in another post down the road.  I used OPI Put A Coat On as a base, then used Ulta Mint Condition, Sephora X PhotoElectric, and Nanacoco My Prince from top to bottom.  I added a subtle twinkle with Orly Etoile, and then when it dried, I stamped. 


I like how this image from Big SDP-L plate looks like big fern leaves, like in a tropical jungle.  I used Rica Whiteout to do the stamping.

.  I stamped with Rica Whiteout and Big SDP-L plate, which looks like big fern leaves, like in a tropical jungle

After I did both hands, I felt like I had competed in the Olympics of Nail Art - a gradient, glitter, AND stamping in the same mani?  And on BOTH hands?  I then felt like a celebrity when someone noticed my nails, and then said, 'it's amazing what they can do on nails.' and was shocked when I said *I* had done them myself.

This rarely happens to me, so I suppose D-list celebrity at best, but I'll take it.


Bottle shot:  Ulta Mint Condition, Sephora X PhotoElectric, Nanacoco My Prince, Orly Etoile, and Rica Whiteout.

Bottle shot:  Ulta Mint Condition, Sephora X PhotoElectric, Nanacoco My Prince, Orly Etoile, and Rica Whiteout.

What was the most complex nail art you've ever done?  Feel free to post a picture and/or link on my FB wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...