Lit from Within: Purple-Grey Wallpaper
-->

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Purple-Grey Wallpaper


Hello, Fireflies!

I was playing around with some of my Black Dahlia Lacquers, and came up with a design I thought might fit this months NCC Wallpaper challenge.

It starts with Black Dahlia Japanese Painted Fern, a medium grey with purple shimmer.

Black Dahlia Japanese Painted Fern, a medium grey with purple shimmer

Then, I added a chevron French tip with Black Dahlia Flor de Muerto, a purple glitter.

Black Dahlia Flor de Muerto, a purple glitter

I love purple and grey together, and I thought I'd add more shades of purple with Deborah Lippman Let It Bleed and Revlon Modern Grace.


I think I was going for a leafy look, but it kinda looks like purple flames to me. Which is a kind of odd thing in general, much less for a wallpaper pattern.


Bottle shot:   Black Dahlia Japanese Painted Fern, Black Dahlia Flor de Muerto,  Revlon Modern Grace, and Deborah Lippman Let It Bleed.

Bottle shot:   Black Dahlia Japanese Painted Fern, Black Dahlia Flor de Muerto,  Revlon Modern Grace, and Deborah Lippman Let It Bleed.

I don't have any wallpaper in my house now, though the house I grew up in had some cool flocked wallpaper that I loved.  Do you have wallpaper, or would you want wallpaper in your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...