Lit from Within: Instantly moisturized with InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer! #InstaNatural
-->

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Instantly moisturized with InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer! #InstaNatural

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer pump packaging


Hello, Fireflies!

The two places on your body more likely to betray your age are your face and your hands.  This new Vitamin C Moisturizer from InstaNatural is my latest favorite way to combat both of those problems!


Actually, for me, the first thing that's going to betray my age is my mouth.  I love telling people that I'm over 40.  Mostly to hear their gasps of surprise because I look way younger.  Part of that is genes - my mom looks fantastically young.  Part of that is taking care of my skin.  I have noticed a huge difference since I started appreciating my oily skin and giving it the moisture it needs.

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer lightweight texture

Cremes that are too rich tend to make me break out.  My skin loves a lightweight creme like this one (and I love the convenient pump packaging.)  This one absorbs quickly so that I can put on my makeup and get on with my day.  I also love all the other great ingredients, like Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide, Aloe, and Jojoba oil, to name a few.  This creme is sulfate- and paraben- and cruelty-free, too.
InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer ingredients

I can't help myself - when I apply this moisturizer, I always pump out a little more than I need, and finish up on my hands.  I love the way it works so well and quickly, and the Vitamin C helps to lighten those pesky dark age spots.

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer - inspired nailart

That's one reason I felt inspired to do this gradient nailart inspired by the packaging on the InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer.  I used LURE 302 as the base, and then sponged and dabbed on Milani Metallic Mango and OPI Eurso...Euro.

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer - inspired nailart

For more information, or to purchase, you can find Instanatural on their webpage, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. You can also find them on Amazon, where this moisturizer retails for $49.95, but is currently on sale for $21.97.  If you're not completely happy with your purchase, InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, too.

Do you use your face cream anywhere else other than your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...