Lit from Within: Flashback Friday FOTD - Daytime Matte Smoky Eye
-->

Friday, January 30, 2015

Flashback Friday FOTD - Daytime Matte Smoky Eye


Hello, Fireflies!

I dug into the archives today for this makeup look featuring a great matte palette from Viseart that doesn't get enough press.

Looks like I was having a good skin day, too! I used my Cover FX SPF Primer and BB Gel, and the blush, highlighter, and bronzer from my Tarte Romancing the Glow palette.  I think the glow was enhanced by the Hourglass Ambient Light powder in Diffused Light.  I feel diffused.  Do I look diffused?

The lippie, which I love, is Too Faced La Creme Loganberry.


This is a neutral daytime/smoky eye look, where I used the lighter colors from the Viseart palette on the inner lid, and some of the darker ones smudged out a little past my eye, which creates an elongated eye look. Using a brown eyeliner, even one with a little metallic edge like this creme eyeliner in Copper from ELF, is a softer look than using black.  What can I say, I like the look of brown on my brown eyes, too.
EOTD with Viseart Pro Basic 01 Palette
I used ELF eyelid primer,the ELF brow kit in Medium, and Rimmel ScandalEyes RetroGlam Mascara (one of my faves) to complete the look.
Do you ever 'shop your stash' and find a lost favorite?  I want to play with these eyeshadows again! And that lippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...