Lit from Within: Scrolling Wallpaper
-->

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Scrolling Wallpaper


Hello, Fireflies!

Short post today - I was going to take the day off, and then I decided to look through the vault to see if I could find a mani that could satisfy this month's NCC challenge - wallpaper.

I think that this scrolling pattern on blue flakie and gold works!


The blue is a custom from A Rhyming Dictionary polish, but it's similar to her The Muffin Man.  I really love her flakie polishes; they're so subtle.

The next two pix show the flakies a little better.


Wet 'n Wild Pot of Gold is the metallic gold polish.  It's not opaque enough for stamping, in my opinion - it's almost a sheer gold. 


I don't actually have any wallpaper like this, but I can *imagine* there is wallpaper like this..

If you could have any kind of wallpaper, what would it look like?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...