Lit from Within: Never Boring Nude NYE Nails
-->

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Never Boring Nude NYE Nails


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's AIS challenge is New Years' Nails.  I didn't have much time to prepare these, since I was traveling all day from visiting my family for Christmas, so I started with what I already had on - Azature Diamond Opal. 


Azature Diamond Opal

I love polishes like this that have a cool, unexpected shimmer. It's a not-boring-nude!

Cici & Sisi 07

My nails aren't really big enough to fit this whole stamp fro Cici & Sisi 07, but it almost all makes it on my thumb, and parts on other nails.  I stamped with Milani Black Swift.


Can't be NYE nails without a little extra bling, though, right?  I'm obsessed with Orly Bling (and Mirrorball) these days.  Definitely a gold and silver glitter I think every nailista needs!


Bottle shot:  Azature Diamond Opal, Orly Bling, and Milani Black Swift.

Bottle shot:  Azature Diamond Opal, Orly Bling, and Milani Black Swift.

Do your NYE nails have to have a little bling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...