Lit from Within: Dress Dotticure
-->

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dress Dotticure


Hello, Fireflies!

Two posts today! I needed a little nail art in my life, so I wanted to show you this dotticure I did to match a dress.  I've used this dress as an inspiration for a stamped nail look before, too.  It's one of my fave dresses.

I started off with Revlon Essence, a dirty, muted grey-teal color that I just adore.

Revlon Essence, a dirty, muted grey-teal color that I just adore

I added dots of Revlon Jaded, a very light jade green, One Direction Na Na Na for some shimmer, and Wet 'n Wild Black Creme for some contrast.


I think my fave thing about dotticures is that they're the easiest nail art (besides glitter!) to do on both hands.


Like how they went with my dress?


Bottle shot:  Revlon Jaded, Revlon Essence, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme , and One Direction Na Na Na.

Bottle shot:  Revlon Jaded, Revlon Essence, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme , and One Direction Na Na Na.

I love wearing nail art to match my outfits.  What about you? Too matchy-matchy, or fun?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...