Lit from Within: My Oh Mia Adora!
-->

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Oh Mia Adora!


Hello, Fireflies!

I love long lashes.  I love batting them flirtatiously, I love how they make my eyes look bigger and more dramatic.  I love how they look with a bold cat eye.  If you can't get the look you want with regular mascara, and you're not a fan of falsies, maybe it's time to try a lash extension system like Mia Adora!


I was a little nervous about trying a fiber lash system, I won't lie.  I'd heard about fibers getting into the eyes, and seen pictures of spidery, clumpy lashes.  I didn't have either problem with this lash system, though.

There are two tubes of product - a mascara, and the fibers.  Both are applied using a wand.
Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash wands
The 'Magnifying Gel' is an okay mascara on its own. I've applied the gel to the eye on your left, and the right eye is just with my natural lashes.

applying the Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Magnifying Gel

While the gel is still wet, apply the fibers only to the outer third of the lashes.  If you try to apply this too close to the lashline, the fibers can get in the eyes and cause irritation.

After you get the fibers on, apply another coat of the Gel.  You can repeat with more fibers and gel for more oomph, if desired.

applying the Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Fiber Lashes

I love how natural this looks. No clumpy, spidery lashes here!  Definitely an improvement over my natural lashes.
Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash on one eye versus natural lashes
On both eyes.  Can't help but want to flirt!  I wear glasses, so I wanted to make sure that the lashes didn't smudge on the lenses - and they didn't! These lashes are water and smudge-resistant.  Also, I love how the lashes really make my eyes pop behind my frames.  So often, glasses can hide the eyes.
Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash on both eyes! Flirty Fun
The Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash system is made with natural, non-toxic ingredients, and is never tested on animals.
    For more information, or to purchase, you can find the Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash system on Amazon.

    Have you tried a fiber mascara? 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...