Lit from Within: Merry Christmas!
-->

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Fireflies, to all who celebrate!

And to those who don't, happy Thursday!

I love doing nails for my friends, and I had the opportunity to do some Christmas/Winter-themed ones for them this year:
One friend sent me a picture of these Snowmen nails, and I loved it so much I did a version on me, first.


The base is Above The Curve Cold Rain, with Milani White On The Spot and Black Swift, and Delightfully Handmade Lacquers Karat Cake.

The base is Above The Curve Cold Rain, with Milani White On The Spot and Black Swift, and Delightfully Handmade Lacquers Karat Cake.

On my friend, I did it with a base of Orly Mirrorball.


Another friend wanted Santa nails.  These are made with OPI Glints of Glinda and Over and Over A-Gwen, Milani White On The Spot, and Revlon Sequin.


I wish I had thought to save the original inspiration pictures, but the pictures were on their phones, and I forgot to ask them to send them to me. So, please forgive me for not citing the original sources.  If you know them, please let me know, and I'll amend the post.

I'm grateful to be able to share my love of nail art with my friends, and also share my stories with y'all.  All your clicks and comments and likes, and moments you spend here are gifts to me, so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...