Lit from Within: Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum ...and polkadots!
-->

Monday, December 1, 2014

Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum ...and polkadots!



Hello, Fireflies!

It's serum time again!  This serum has a long name - Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum - and a long list of ingredients that are great for your skin.   Keep reading for my review and some nail art inspired by it's fiery packaging and uplifting scent!



In my discoveries of the serum world, I am finding that there are two types of serums - one is the targeted kind - a boost of a particular ingredient, like Hyaluronic Acid, or Vitamin C.  The other is a blend of ingredients that aims to cover more skin issues, like aging and blemishes.  I'm becoming a big fan of these 'powerhouse' serums that combine many of the ingredients my skin loves, and Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum is one of them!

Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum is milky, and smells like sweet orange.

The serum comes in a faux-metallic, tall pump, and is a thin, milky consistency that absorbs quickly and leaves no residue behind.

And, it smells like sweet orange.  I love that smell.  Close your eyes and breathe it in, and let it clear your mind.  I find orange and peppermint scents very soothing and uplifting, but still calming - which is perfect for a night serum.  That, and the retinol, which is also best used at night, too, to avoid sun sensitivity.  The night-time serum also has aloe vera, Vitamin C, Niacinimide, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, argan oil.. and lots of other great oils.

Here are the ingredients (via Amazon) :  Purified water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, 15% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical hyaluronic acid), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), 1.5% Retinol (Vitamin A), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitamin D, Ferulic Acid, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, L-Arginine, Melissa Officinalis (Melissa) Essential Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Essential Oil, Lupinus Albus (Lupine) protein, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Passiflora incarnata (Passionfruit / Maracuja) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Myrciaria dubia (Camu Camu), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.


I've discovered that my oily, aging skin really loves the benefits from Retinol, which is great for overall skin texture, and Niacinimide, which is known for helping with wrinkles, breakouts, and pigmentation issues.  We can all use more anti-oxidants, too, like those found in Vitamin C and Green Tea. They fight against free radicals that cause our skin to look older, thinner, and weaker.

I've been on a steady regimen of serums for awhile now, and it's hard to see a dramatic change in my skin from using them.  Overall, my skin looks pretty good, with just a few pimples where I normally get them, and with bright, soft skin.  When I get lazy, and go to bed without my serums, my skin does like to punish me with a big ol' zit somewhere, though!


I'm happy with this multi-tasking serum with the bright, happy packaging and scent that makes me smile, so I did a happy, youthful mani by creating a subtle gradient with Sephora Drama Velvet Pearl, a bright orange with a gold shimmer, and Cover Girl Ever Reddy, a fiery orange-red.  Then, I added white polka-dots with Milani White On The Spot.

If you'd like more information about Sweetsation Therapy’s Bio’Sensiya MultiVitamin Night Time Serum, you can find them on Amazon.com, their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...