Lit from Within: Berry Good Stamping
-->

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Berry Good Stamping


Hello, Fireflies!

AIS has temporarily suspended official themes for Stamping Sunday, but that isn't going to stop me from stamping! I've come up with my own theme today - two ways I've used one of my new favorite polishes in stamping nail art!

I couldn't resist the unique red-violet-purpliness of Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking.  I've worn it several times now, which is, frankly, unheard of for me.  I didn't take a picture with my good camera, but I did snap one for Instagram, if you want to see what it looks like on me, plain

 
I love butterfly nail art, so I picked this image from Uber Chic 1-02, and stamped different parts of it on different nails using Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking stamped with butterflies from UberChic 1-02

I love the reddish shimmer of this polish.  Makes it pretty unique in my stash.

Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking stamped with butterflies from UberChic 1-02

Next, I took this swirl pattern from Uber Chic 2-01, and Hit The Bottle Watermelon Splash. 


This is where having smaller nail beds is kind of a hassle.  Most people would see more separation of the colors as the swirl spreads out.  I get most of the concentrated swirl in the middle, and not much of the spread.

Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking stamped with a swirl from UC 2-01

Still, it brings out a different character in the polish, and makes it look completely different!


Here are the bottle shots:  Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking with Essie No Place Like Chrome, and then again with Hit The Bottle Watermelon Splash.
Here are the bottle shots:  Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking with Essie No Place Like Chrome, and then again with Hit The Bottle Watermelon Splash.

Which look is your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...