Lit from Within: Weave of Gold Paint and Glass
-->

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weave of Gold Paint and Glass


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for the 2nd installment of the NCC Jewelry challenge!  Last week, I used a ring that wasn't initially my style, but had a lot of emotional attachment to it.  This week, my inspiration was a piece of costume jewelry that is just something I like!

I'm not sure if this is an Avon piece, or something I found at Target, or maybe even a Groupon.  I love finding jewelry on sale or clearance!


I used Orly French Manicure Sweet Blush for the base, and then took a striper brush into my Maybelline Bold Gold and tried to create a similar weave pattern on the tips of my nails.


My nails are too small, and my rhinestones too big to put as many on as the pendant has, but I think it's a good representation.  Plus, I put as many on my thumb as I could!


Do you prefer costume jewelry that looks like it *could* be real, or do you like your costume jewelry to look obvious?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...