Lit from Within: Inspirationails
-->

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Inspirationails


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping Theme is "Inspirational Words." 


My favorite color is Midnight Blue, and I had high hopes for Azature Midnight Diamond to be that color.  The first coat was more blue, but also streaky.  The second coat evened things out, but now it just looks black.


Let's pull some more blue, and even some purple, out of it with Glitter Gal Midnight Lake.


I found some inspiration from my Uber Chic plate 3-01.  Live! Fight! Love! Dream! Hope! Cupcakes!

Maybe not cupcakes.  But I would be inspired by cupcakes.

I used Essie No Place Like Chrome for the stamping.


I decided to add one more layer of color over the whole thing - CBL Chaos is very sheer, but has a cool purple iridescence.  I like how the stamping is still very clear underneath it, but it amps up the color of the base.


What's inspiring you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...