Lit from Within: A piCture pOlish says a thousand words
-->

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A piCture pOlish says a thousand words

I'll be honest - I've seen Picture Polish around for a while, but I wasn't tempted to buy any of their polishes.. until these:


Demeter and Kryptonite are part of the blogger series of polishes that Picture Polish made in conjunction with beauty bloggers.  Demeter is a stunning brown scattered holo, and Kryponite is a deep green scattered holo.


I made some reverse stripes in the polish, putting green over brown or brown over the green.  It didn't matter which was on top, both colors shone true, deep, dark, and gorgeous.


Unless you live in Australia, their polishes may be a little pricier than some of the other indies.  Probably the distance they have to travel from Oz might have something to do with it.  I don't regret buying these, though.  They are unique, beautiful, and well-made.  Llarowe, Harlow & Co, and Overall Beauty carry Picture Polish, and each one has their own exclusive color that only they carry.

Do you own any piCture pOlish that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...