Lit from Within: Fall Zoyas, Finally!
-->

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Zoyas, Finally!

I can't help it, I'm over neons.  I was waiting anxiously for the Fall Zoya colors to have a sale so I could get some, and they didn't disappoint!


I couldn't wait to try Evvie, a grey/green creme with a perfect, shiny formula.  This color is what Fall 2012 is all about.


I couldn't bear to cover it up, so I just made one accent nail with Sassy Lacquer Utopia, a clear base with micro glitters in predominantly gold and turquoise colors. I always seem to gravitate towards the microglitters.  I love that they all mesh together.


I also picked up a bottle of Natty, a slate blue-grey creme.  Love.  I'm a sucker for any color paired with grey, I think.  


This one, I lightened up with an ice blue/aqua glitter combo from Daring Digits called Down By the Sea.


I was trying to create a dotted rhinestone effect, but, well... I think it looks more like large buttons.  You can't unsee it now, can you?

While you can find Zoya at Ulta, I really recommend getting an account on their website.  They have a Share the Love program which offers discounts based on accrued points, and they often have great sales where you can get anything from free shipping to half-off polishes. 

Are you a fan of the new Fall Zoya collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...