Lit from Within: Once Upon a (pink) Polish
-->

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Once Upon a (pink) Polish

Ever get bitten by a particular color bug?  When I saw these polishes by Once Upon a Polish, it didn't matter that I don't wear red or pink very often - I needed them.

I started with a layer of Joe Fresh Berry.  This is a new-to-me brand I got through a blog sale.  I really like it!  The brush is a little small, but I have small nails, so that's not a problem. 


I paired Berry with Once Upon A Polish Whosits and Whatsits Galore!, a clear base packed with microglitters in red, white, pink, and green.  I saw this featured on another beauty blog, and immediately wanted it.  It didn't disappoint!



The next polish I paired with Sally Hansen Complete in Courtesan.  This is only one coat, and the slight VNL wasn't that visible in real life.  I love the formula and brush of SH Complete so much that I'll try almost any color of theirs I find on clearance - even a rose pink.


Rapunzel is my new fave pink glitter.  I don't think I've ever paired pink and gold together before, and I absolutely love it in this polish. 


This is so feminine and the gold is so unexpected and awesome.  I also like the subtle purple square glitter.  It adds depth to the polish because you can see it even though the base is pink, not clear.


I love it when a new Indie delivers such winners!  If you want to try Once Upon a Polish, you can find them HERE.  I hope you like them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...