Lit from Within: Purplicious with toppings
-->

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Purplicious with toppings

Daring Digits Almandine.  Sigh.  The moment I saw it, I wanted it!  I love how it looks black around the edges, and has that lit-from-within look, but still has a greyed-out purple look, too. 




Hits Hephesto made it look holographic!  Probably the only thing that could improve on it at all.  So, of course, I dented the middle finger, because all beauty has imperfections.



Who knew that Fergie could inspire some cool nail polishes?  This lovely glass fleck purple is Ferguson Crest Syrah.


And it goes from cool to amazeballs with 2 coats of Finger Paints Asylum!



Do you like changing polish by changing topcoats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...