Lit from Within: Travelin' flower mani
-->

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Travelin' flower mani

Last time I went to visit my folks, I took a bunch of nail art stuff with me.  My family is pretty supportive of my habit, though they don't know *exactly* how much polish I've accumulated, and they've probably never seen my blog.

During some downtime, I decided to paint some flowers to wear on my last day there, and I ended up driving home with them on.


I used Jessica Nails Gone Bare for the base.  In the bottle, it looks like a peachy nude, but it definitely took on a whitish tone in these pix.  Even with two coats, there is still VNL, but I didn't mind, and the flowers and vines helped camouflage it.


Kleancolor Neon Sapphire and Red made the flowers and leaves, and then I touched over all of it with the Jessica NGB to soften the look a little.  I really like how that made it seem almost translucent in some places and lightened the design too.

Right hand:


Do you like to do nail art on-the-go?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...