Lit from Within: No seeds, not red, but still a lovely Pomegranate
-->

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No seeds, not red, but still a lovely Pomegranate

The first color I saw from Pomegranate nail lacquer was Cyberspace, their charcoal holo, and I fell in love.  I knew I had to get some of their polishes, so I bought three.  I used all of them in this mani with my first fishtail accent.


This was one of the hardest accent nails I've ever done.  I kept looking at the template, and getting lost.  Other bloggers make this look SO EASY, but I am not one of them.


Persimmon is a beautiful apricot/orange with a gold shimmer.  At two coats, you can see some VNL in my pix, but it wasn't noticeable in real life.  Unfortunately, that meant that it really wasn't the best choice for a fishtail look, because you really do need opaque colors to make it work.



I already blogged about this look it did for a Pin-it Thursday, but thought I'd show it again for a better look at Blue Screen of Death and Cyberspace.  You can't see them as well in the braid, but they are so awesome in this 'claw' mani.



These are great polishes, and if you want to check them out, you can find them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...