Lit from Within: Girly Bits Blue-splosion!
-->

Monday, September 17, 2012

Girly Bits Blue-splosion!

One of my first Indies was Pam's Girly Bits, and they are still one of my favorites.  I recently got some new ones, so I decided to see what kind of mess art I could make on my nails with a bunch of them.


Arctic Sunrise and CU Blue are every bit as gorgeous as you think they are.  That pink shimmer is delicate and pretty, and CU Blue has that delicate copper shimmer, but the jelly texture and depth is what really got me.


I used tape to mark off sections on my nails.  On the long side of the nails, I covered the Arctic Sunrise with Cosmic Ocean.  I should know by now that CO only really looks good over dark colors.  It didn't add much to the light blue.  You can kinda see a little shimmer, but that's it. 


I used Girly Bits Into the Night over the tape lines.  I love that glitter.  It's one of the few times I've bought a mini Indie, and I really wish I had gotten the full-size.  


CU Blue went in the corners of all the nails.  In the pix below, you can see how Cosmic Ocean added an aqua shimmer to CU Blue on the right side of the nail, and barely see the same aqua shimmer on over the Arctic Sunrise on the other nails.  



How would you have a blue-splosion on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...