Lit from Within: Summer's last hurrah - Sassy Saturday
-->

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer's last hurrah - Sassy Saturday

On the first Saturday of the month, Shelly's Sassy Nails holds a nail art competition, and this month's theme is dots.  I did this mani using neons ONE LAST TIME... well, probably.  I really am ready for fall colors, even though we don't really get a 'Fall' here in Florida.

I started with a yellow I really like - Jessica Banana Peel.  Great formula for a yellow, and so pale and lovely.



I had a box of no-name Claire's neon glitter polish and I just started making dots.  Feels like a carnival!


 I really loved this, and it was perfect for a last hurrah for neons. 



 Have you sent away your summer colors yet?  Do you wear any color at any time of year?

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...