Lit from Within: More Model City!
-->

Monday, March 25, 2013

More Model City!

If you missed Sunday's Stamping post, I started the Model City spring collex with a floral stamp.  Today, I'd like to show you two more polishes from the collex, in the same vein - regular, matte, and stamped. 

I Lilac What You Did There.  If there's one great thing about spring, it's pastel purple, in lots of different permutations.  Love it! You can just see the tiniest scattering of holo; it's really more for dimension.


This is gorgeous with a matte topcoat.  Makes it look icy!


Purple elephants just brings out my inner child!  These are stamped with DRK-C and Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze.  No topcoat, which is why some of the elephants are peeling a tad.


Anti-Establish Mint.  I would love to see a comparison between this and Enchanted's Britney Spearmint.  I suspect they are similar - and the pix of the Enchanted don't seem to be very holo, either, though I suspect it might be more holo than this one.


It takes on a chalky look with a matte topcoat.


Stamped, again with DRK-C, and this time with Sinful Colors Moss Have.  This Sinful is horribly frosty as a mani, but stamps beautifully.  I love how this pattern evokes jade jewelry.  You have no idea how hard it was for me to try and center this stamp on each of my nails.  I'm going to pause for a proud moment.


Would you rather have plain pastel cremes, or do you like the hint of holo?  I have the remaining two colors in the collex for you tomorrow.

If you'd like more information about Model City Polish, you can find them on Facebook, and her store on Etsy

7 comments:

  1. Great job on centering the stamping—that is tough to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for acknowledging my proud moment! lol!

      Delete
  2. pretty polishes and great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate it! I love your swatches with the sweaters! :)

      Delete
  3. those colours are so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis the season for all things pastel! They are hard to resist... well, obviously, I didn't resist. lol!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...