Lit from Within: Pretty Jelly Paddy's
-->

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pretty Jelly Paddy's

I'm back with some more polishes from Pretty Jelly!  I really loved the first batch of holos I bought from her, so I couldn't resist getting a couple more. 

First up, Fairy Ring.


Green holos are among my faves, especially the darker ones, and I love when you can see the rainbow of yellow and gold in the holo.  These are among my fave kinds of holos - where you get the pigmentation of the color, the texture of the holo, and the rainbow, too.


As tomorrow is St. Paddy's day, I thought I'd dress up this green with a little nail art.  Bottle shot of Pretty Jelly Fairy Ring and Sinful Colors Exotic Green:


I used a dotting tool and a black nail art striper to make some clovers.  May the luck of the Irish be with you tomorrow!



I couldn't stop at one Pretty Jelly, though, once I saw how gorgeous Fairy Ring was.
This is Plum In Love.


I used Joe Fresh Blossom with Plum In Love, and a dotting tool to create a little nail (he)art.  Bottle shot:


Plum in LOVE...



Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day?  Have your green things all ready to go?  Don't get pinched!!

If you'd like more information about Pretty Jelly, you can find it on the maker, Liquid Jelly's FaceBook page, or on their Etsy store.

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...