Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Spring Floral
-->

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Spring Floral


With everyone calling out for the beheading of Punxatawney Phil for getting Spring all wrong this year, I can't say it's been bad here in Florida.  I actually really like this cooler weather, and it means I can open up the house and have a little fresh air before it's A/C all day, every day.

Model City Orange You Just Peachy.  A lovely peachy-canteloupe orange with a scattered holo.  Model City's Spring collex is 5 pastels with a very subtle scattered holo.  Some people have been upset with the collex because it's not more holo - but she clearly says they are a pastel collection with only a very little bit of holo.  And, that's what they are.  If you're looking for rainbows, look elsewhere.  This one actually has the most holo of the group.


I love this with a matte topcoat. 


I stamped with Sally Hansen Chrome Precious Petals and the DRK-C plate.  I did orange and pink together in ways I never would have dreamed.  No topcoat, so I could enjoy the contrast of the chrome and the matte.


Do you like orange and pink together?  Matte and Chrome?

If you'd like more information about Model City Polish, you can find them on Facebook, and her store on Etsy.  I'll have the rest of the collex later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...