Lit from Within: Stamping Sunday - A wee bit o' Irish
-->

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stamping Sunday - A wee bit o' Irish


For my St. Patrick's Day themed mani, today, I decided to look back to my roots.  Well, my husband's roots, actually.  He's the Irish one, I just took his last name!

I found a site that had the 'official' Doherty clan tartan on it, but the image was teeny tiny, so I had to kinda guess at how to make a stamped version of it. 

I started with Sinful Colors Exotic Green.  Irishmen are soooo exotic!


I stamped this plaid pattern with FingerPaints Black Expressionism and Mash-39 plate.


Then, I drew on the white lines that seemed to be in the forefront of the pattern.


Bottle shot:


Don't get pinched today, wear a bit o' the green!  Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

2 comments:

  1. This mani was AMAZING!!! Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thankee, ma'am! Did you put on a wee bit o' Irish? :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...