Lit from Within: Wickedly Smitten Polish
-->

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wickedly Smitten Polish

I have three polishes from Smitten to show you today.  I hope you like them as much as I do!

Hillary's Dream.  I never used to wear black polish, and now I can't seem to get enough.. as long as it has a little something extra to it.  Hillary's Dream has lots of extras!  Lots of sparklies, mostly in green, red, and pink, with some blue.  I used three coats to get it as opaque as I liked, but undies would probably help get there in one or two.


I wanted to see what additional colors would pop if I put on an opalescent glitter, so I used Hallucinate from Wet 'n Wild.  The black almost disappears under all that bling!  Definitely a look to get your nails noticed!


Pink Goes Good With Green!   


This one is named after a line in the musical Wicked, where Glinda is making over Elphaba, and she puts a pink ribbon in Elphaba's hair and is delighted that the pink ribbon goes well with Elphaba's green complexion.  I loved that part of the play, so I put a pink ribbon on, too, using Revlon Electric Pink.


Sometimes, Blogger just changes my pix orientation.  I don't know how to fix it, so we'll just pretend these bottles are stacked!  Smitten Polish Pink Goes Good With Green and Revlon Electric Pink.


My birthday present from hubby this year was tickets to see Wicked in Orlando.  I loved the dragon clock on the top of the stage - so epic.


I wish I'd had my Smitten Polish in time for the show!  Psst, Pink Goes Good With Green!


Adeste Fidelis.  I can't say the name of this polish, every time I try, I end up singing it. 


This could be another version of Pink Goes Good With Green! I love the pale green glitter in this, it looks great with the gold and pink.  This is my fave!


Which one makes you feel Wickedly Smitten?  

If you want to find out more about Smitten Polish, you can find her on Facebook, and also on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...