Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - stamp and a dot, dot, dot
-->

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Stamping - stamp and a dot, dot, dot


For some reason, today Blogger wants all my pix to be in portrait mode.  Luckily, polish looks the same from all angles!  Today's theme is stamping and dotting.

I started with Pretty Serious Gargoyle Ganache.  This is a pretty purple with blue shimmer/greenish duochrome.  It was part of their Halloween collection, but I just got it, and it's great all year 'round!


I used my Jumbo Cheeky plate and Essie No Place Like Chrome to make this pattern.  Love the geometric stamp!


Finally, I took a dotting tool and Julep Harper.  I liked the blue glitter with this polish - it's an unexpected combo for me.


Do you like a little dotting with your stamp?  Glitter yes? or too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...