Lit from Within: Delicate flower
-->

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Delicate flower

This was my version of a 'palette cleanser' mani.  Something light, sweet, and feminine.

I started with Jessica Born 2 Pansy, a sheer pink with a blue shimmer.  I put on 3 coats, and still had VNL, but I knew I'd be using some art, so I stopped there.  My ring finger got 2 coats of Color Club Hydrangea Kiss, and because I suspected B2P would make a good layering polish, it went on top.


See that blue shimmer?  It even pops over the blue polish.


The flowers and petals are painted free hand with Sally Hansen White tip, and each flower is colored in with some of the Hydrangea Kiss and a few dots of Pure Ice Black Rage.


Right hand:


As Shania would say, "Man.  I feel like a woman."

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is sweet, I love the delicate colors together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! I guess there is a little girly-girl in all of us. :)

      Delete
  2. Eeee I LOVE this!! This would be such a beautiful wedding manicure!! :O Can you do my nails too? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! That's the greatest compliment. :) Would love to do your nails, but given that one of your blogs is about 'the great white north' and I'm in the sun-blazin' south, I'm thinking there's a time and space problem! lol.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...