Lit from Within: Green Season with holos
-->

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Green Season with holos

I have a lot of green holos now, and it seems that no two are exactly the same! 

Urban Outfitters Green Holo, a stunning rainbow over pale sage green:


Piper Polish Lime Green Dream, a subtle scattered holo over an icy jade green:


Enkelini, The Grass is Greener, a bright grass green with linear holo:


Above The Curve It's Because I'm Green, Isn't it, a forest green with a subtle linear holo:


Piper Polish Peace, Love & Rainbows, a darker forest, mossy green with a stronger linear rainbow.


 All together now, in the same order as above, from thumb to pinkie.  (UO, Piper LGD, Enkelini TGIG, ATC, and Piper PL&R)


Even indoors, you can see some strong linear rainbows, and some deep colors.


I decided to do some reverse art by leaving the holo and painting a shape around it in black.  I used China Glaze Angel Wings as a gold holo detail.  I like the ornament the best.


I also did a little striping nail art.  This is all 5 colors striped next to each other on each nail.  I really liked this, and it just took a striping brush, and a somewhat steady hand.



Are you celebrating the season with holos?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...