Lit from Within: The Midnight Blues
-->

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Midnight Blues

Midnight blue has been my fave color for as long as I can remember, so when Above The Curve came out with a polish called The Midnight Blues, it had to be mine.  I wasn't disappointed - it's very pretty!

Above The Curve The Midnight Blues.  Dark (though it could be darker) blue with scattered holo and cobalt blue shimmer.  Great texture, two coats.  Easy application, though it will bald on you if you try to apply the second coat before the first one has set up. 

Above the Curve The Midnight Blues

Love that glow.  These pix were taken inside with my Walgreens special daylight lamp.  

Above the Curve The Midnight Blues

Even looks great on my right-hand nubbins.

Above the Curve The Midnight Blues

I wore it to match my outfit for Girls' Night Out.  This is at the END of the night, so I'm a little worse for wear, but I loved how the polish complimented my outfit.


If you'd like more information about Above The Curve, please check them out on Facebook.  They consistently give a portion of their proceeds to charity, usually the Shriners.  They also have a shop on Big Cartel, and one on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So many blue holos out there, but I haven't seen many that are a dark blue. Pretty cool!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...