Lit from Within: Colorful Cracks in my Concrete Sprinkles
-->

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Colorful Cracks in my Concrete Sprinkles

Today's mani combines a little bit of quiet with a little bit of loud.

I Love Nail Polish Concrete Sprinkles.  Such a quiet, soft grey.  There is some scattered holo in there, but just a touch.  I wish there was more... but I pretty much always wish there was more holo.  I mean, I love a good creme, but if you're going to be a holo, be a holo!

I Love Nail Polish Concrete Sprinkles

So, I had a random thought to put these bright stripes on the grey.  They are both from Revlon - the red is Lava, and the purple is called Violet.

Bright stripes over grey

Revlon stripes in Lava and Violet over Concrete Sprinkles

And, the bottle shot:  I Love NP Concrete Sprinkles, Revlon Lava and Violet.


Sometimes, it can be fun to get out the brushes and sponges and tools and make a nail art mess masterpiece.  Sometimes, simple is best.  What say you?

ETA:  If you'd like more information about I Love Nail Polish, they can be found on Facebook and their webstore

7 comments:

  1. Love how the soft grey makes the red & purple stand out even more! Would love to see a sunshine shot, I bet it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't remember the last day we had sunshine down here in Florida.. rainy every day! And way too hot to go outside. I'm a bit of a wuss.. I melt! lol. But I think you're right, sunshine would improve this mani!

      Delete
    2. It finally started getting a lot nicer here in Montana, so I can take sun shots! (P.S. I hate heat too, so you're not the only wuss :P)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't believe I forgot that info! Facebook for I Love Nail Polish: https://www.facebook.com/ilnpbrand?ref=ts&fref=ts Etsy shop: http://www.ilnp.com/ I'm going to fix that.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...