Lit from Within: My Alter Ego Sneaks A Stamp..
-->

Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Alter Ego Sneaks A Stamp..


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was a choice, and mine was to let my 'Alter Ego' take a crack at stamping and do something that I wouldn't normally do.  I didn't go too crazy, but this definitely isn't something I reach for that often!

Zebra!  And not any zebra print, but purple, glittery zebra print.


I'll be honest.  I have no idea what polishes I used.  I can't seem to find them.  This is an older Rainbow Honey lavender base with purple, blue, and pink glitter, and then I put a L'Oreal purple jelly over it to darken it up a bit.


I tried to double stamp with black and white polishes.  My Alter Ego has no idea what she's doing, really.


If you were going to do a mani that was the opposite of what you usually do, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...