Lit from Within: Happy Valentines' Day!
-->

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines' Day!


Hello, Fireflies!

Today is Valentines' Day, the day all about hearts and love.  I think it's a Hallmark Holiday that only served to make me feel miserable when I was single, and to drive up the price of flowers and chocolate.

But, I like having an excuse to do heart nail art, so here we go!

When I saw this design from MyDesigns4You, I fell in love.. with it!  I love the stylized hearts, and wish I could have really captured them better.

hearts over pink french tip

I liked the subtle blue shimmer from this ELF polish, and adding a little bling to the design.


 Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fuchsia Flare, ELF Big Bang Blue, and a black nail art striper.

 Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fuchsia Flare, ELF Big Bang Blue, and a black nail art striper.

This has a bit of a 'nail salon' vibe to it, but I still like it.  Do you celebrate Valentines' Day and wear special outfits, or makeup, or nails?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...