Lit from Within: Love that color!
-->

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love that color!


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's challenge is about the color I love.  Well, my favorite color is midnight blue, but it's hard to find a perfect midnight blue polish that doesn't go too black.  Plus, it doesn't really say 'Valentine's' to me.  So, I picked my husband's favorite color, purple.

Negative nail art is so hot right now, and when I saw this heart-shaped negative nail tutorial from One Nail To Rule Them All, I knew I wanted to try it.


I didn't do it exactly as she did.  I tried to actually draw the negative space out, rather than erase it afterwards.  Her way was probably easier..


No bottle shot today, I guess I forgot!  The pink is Revlon Passionate Pink, and the plummy purple is Ulta Tinsel Town, an LE from Winter 2014. 

Is your fave color also your fave nail color? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...