Lit from Within: Love Actions
-->

Friday, February 13, 2015

Love Actions


 Hello, Fireflies!

When I was thinking about today's challenge, Love Letters, I kept coming back to the idea of actions being stronger than words.  The love 'letters' I'm going to show you are the letters I create with nail polish for some of the people I love.

My birthday was a few days ago, and my friends Chelsea and Carolyn came over with food and we had margaritas and played Rock Band and celebrated.  Having a friend remember your birthday and want to spend it with you is certainly a great love letter in my eyes.

Chelsea wanted me to recreate this dotted heart mani from MajikBeenz, and I gave it a try.

dotted hearts

 I think it looks like the Ishihara color blind tests! 

Chelsea's fave colors include purple, so she picked all kinds of purples for this look, which I forgot to write down.  The base purple is Cover Girl Lav-Endure, and the glitter is LA Girl Sputter.


Carolyn wanted a demure coral and gold look, with heart details.  She showed me a picture of a look that we based this on, but I don't know who the original nail art is from.


The coral is Zoya Wendy, and the hearts are done with Sparkle Nail Lacquer Pennies From Heaven.  The gold is OPI Love..Angel..Music..Baby with Butter London Dust Up.


I haven't written an actual love letter in a while, and while they are super sweet and I love getting them, I know that actions speak louder than words.  My nail art is my love letter to my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...