Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - All Knotted Up
-->

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Stamping - All Knotted Up


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to use a plate that ended with a letter between A-M.  Luckily, I have an M plate! I do enjoy these more open-ended challenges sometimes - there's so much room for creativity.. though, I just did a plain color and stamp today.

Sometimes, what is on the stamp isn't exactly how I thought the image would look on my nail.  I don't see it on the plate, but I think the on the nail, the pattern reminds me of Celtic knots.


The base color here is a gorgeous light purple holo from LynBDesigns called Whimsically Inventive.


I like how the black stamp brings out more of the blue, too. It almost looks like it's a mishmash of purple and blue in the background, not one color with color-shifting glitter.


I'm sure it would also look different if more of the pattern were visible on the nail.  It's interesting how one pattern looks depending on how much of it transfers to the nail.  In stamping, size matters...

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...