Lit from Within: Brighter Butters
-->

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Brighter Butters

More Butter London!  I told you I couldn't stop, I'm addicted... and there's still more to come!

Today, I want to start with Sprog, a periwinkle. 


I've heard this compared to China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, but I don't think they're dupes. As much as I love China Glaze, this BL formula is sooo great, I don't think I'd give it up.  So, I'm keeping both!


This color made me feel like Spring and flowers - but it could also be that it's still very warm here in Central Florida, and Fall hasn't made it here yet.  So, your mileage may vary. 


I stamped the flowers on with Impala Azul Pavao, and even though it has a jellied formula, I love the way it stamped!  I then dotted in some details with BL Squatter, an electric lime green.  Bam!


Want more impact?  Wear Squatter on its own!


So bright, my camera was having fits.  It's not a neon, however - it's not matte, and it didn't need white undies to glow like this.


It's a very fun color, but I think I prefer it as an accent.  So, I paired it with BL Thames and a houndstooth pattern. 


I love stamping with iridescent polishes.  It's that unexpected flash of shimmer!  I wish it were more opaque, though.  I tried double-stamping on my pinky, but I just blurred the pattern.

We'll see more of Thames tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...