Lit from Within: Not-so-scary Halloween manis
-->

Friday, October 26, 2012

Not-so-scary Halloween manis

These glitters have scary names, but don't really say Halloween to me, but maybe they do to you!

First up, The Monster! 

Undies are Attitude by Mattese Elite.  I suspect this polish is a response to the OPI Ballet Collection, because there are other ballet names in this collection, and they are all pale, sheer shades.  Mattese Elite is Ricky's NYC brand, and, though I don't live in NYC, they do have an online presence, and they often have great sales!



I really like the Mattese Elite brand - it's a good quality product, and they often have dupes for more expensive polishes.  This color made nice undies for Hare's The Monster.


I don't know any monster that looks like this.. maybe Sully from Monsters, Inc? 




I admit it, I have the mind of a 12-year-old boy sometimes.  The name of this polish makes me giggle.



Above the Curve Witches Tit (is it supposed to be possessive, as in the tit that belongs to the witch?  Then it should read, 'Witch's Tit') is a white base with black square and tiny glitters.  It also has this metallic green shimmer to it that is pretty unique!


I was wearing this with a white/black/grey dress, so I wanted to tone down the green a little, so I used one coat of Sinful Colors Aries over WT.  I love that you can still see the glitter.


Are you choosing not-so-scary manis this Halloween season?

2 comments:

  1. I love how you corrected "Witch's Tit"; that would have driven me crazy, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been known to be a tad obsessive over punctuation and grammar! lol!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...