Lit from Within: More Butter(y) London
-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Butter(y) London

Well, this is turning out to be a very Buttery week!  I think I'll continue the trend, because once I started putting these lovelies on, I couldn't stop until I was done with all of them.  I'm a fan!

Next up, Lady Muck!


A light blue.. but not really a pastel in that it has a bit of grey in there.  Very on point with the whole grey trend that I am loving this year.  Can't get enough!


I thought this Borghese Mezzanotte Blue would pair well, and be dark enough for stamping a delicate pattern.  I'm pretty much a novice at stamping, but I try (at least every Sunday) to keep getting better. 


I like stamps like this one because it would be really difficult for me to free-hand such a delicate swirl.


Moving from a greyed blue to a greyed lilac.  This is one of my faves, Muggins.  It is supposed to be a dupe for the HTF OPI Rumples' Wiggin, but I haven't seen that OPI in person, so I don't know.  The OPI originally was less expensive than this BL, but it's become a very sought-after and more expensive bottle of polish, so if you want the color, not the name, you might like Muggins.



I paired this one with a Brazilian polish called Impala, in Deitar Na Rede, a shimmery, sheer grey with hints of purple.  A few wispy passes with a striping brush gave me a fanned detail over Muggins.



These lighter colors can still be worn in seasons other than Spring!  Try pairing them with a dark detail or some glitter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...