Lit from Within: Skeleton Nails
-->

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skeleton Nails

I love Halloween!  Are you getting ready for some spirited fun?

My nails got dressed for the occasion with Fantasy Makers by Wet 'n Wild Nail in the Coffin.  I couldn't resist the bottle, frankly.  It's a tombstone!  What do you want on your Tombstone? (c) I want nail polish!


This polish looked so much more sparkly in the bottle.  I was hoping for some kind of rendition of Butter London Black Knight.  Not so much.  Still, for a a buck fifty, it's a nice black. Might be fun to mix up with some glitter and make my own version of Black Knight.


I had seen a couple of skeleton nail arts and I really wanted to try it myself!  The skull and pelvis I saw on Chalkboard Nails, and the rib cage was from a nail art tutorial on Whale's Nails.  I painted them with Sally Hansen White Tip.


I had painted the black with Ghoulish Glow, but I couldn't get it to glow in the dark. Sadness.  I read later that I needed a thicker layer of the polish.

I did, however, put glitter in the skull eyes for a little extra something creepy!


What creepy creatures are you painting on your nails this season?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...