Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Metallics
-->

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Metallics


I have been waiting a while to wear this polish - Butter London Trustafarian.  I don't know why I was waiting! I love a holo, even a scattered one. 


Like most BL polishes, the formula was impeccable, smooth...like butter.


And, even though this isn't a metallic, the frosty green looked like a perfect base for my waiting-for-fall stamping mani. 


This week's challenge is Metallics, so that's why I stamped with.  The cast:  Sinful Colors Super Nova, Kleancolor Metallic Orange and Metallic Green, and Maybelline Bold Gold.  I used this leaf pattern from Red Angel 129.  I was going for a 'crunchy, fallen leaves' look.


I love how all the different colors look together.  Leaf pile!


It's still in the 80s here in Florida, but I'm ready for some cooler weather.  This mani will probably be the closest thing I'll see to a leaf pile this year, though!


Are you stamping this Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Fall is my favorite season. I may have to start stamping soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...