Lit from Within: Butter Purple to Grey
-->

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Butter Purple to Grey

Beautiful, shiny, purple!


This is Butter London HRH, (Her Royal Highness, I presume) and the only appropriate color would, of course, be royal purple.  And this is the royaly-ist of the royal purples.


I used Scotch tape to make clean, diagonal lines across all my tips and paint with BL Marrow, a dusty purple-grey.  It actually looks more purple on it's own, but next to HRH, it looks more grey.


To add a little interest and visual separation, I painted BL Gobsmacked on the dividing line.  How very royal, indeed!




Here's BL Marrow on it's own.  Doesn't it look more purple here?  It still has a lovely grey-ish tinge, though.  I love these greyed colors!




BL Frilly Knickers is, I suppose, the equivalent to China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Lots of scattered holo goodness in a clear base.  So dainty... like frilly knickers...



And, because I can't leave well enough alone, I decided to stamp over it all with Essie Blue Rhapsody.  Well, any chance to practice my stamping, I suppose.  I liked it better plain, though.


I love all the different types of manis you can do with Butter London.  Very few difficult formulas in the bunch, and so many colors and finishes.  And, there's still more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...