Lit from Within: Glitter Butter Bomb
-->

Friday, October 12, 2012

Glitter Butter Bomb

I'm back!  With more Butter!


Thames is like the teal cousin of BL Bluey.  It's got an aqua shimmer, and it is very sheer.  This is three coats, which is unlike most of my BL polishes.


I decided to do a gradient with BL Dosh, a gorgeous green microglitter.  It's really hard to sponge with glitters, so this is a mostly dabbing it on.  This pix is just the two colors together:


And, this pix is after a bit of topcoat, which helps blend the gradient together.  When in doubt, try topcoat!



If one glitter is good, two is better, right?


A thin layer of BL Tart With a Heart added a nice gold holo touch, without overpowering Thames and Dosh.  I loved this combo!



I really like a mani that is greater than the sum of its parts.  Together, these three colors created something prettier than any one of them by themselves.  Do you like to layer your Butters?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...