Lit from Within: Another Stamping Sunday with NailNation 3000
-->

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Stamping Sunday with NailNation 3000






This week's challenge is to use an accent nail.  I wasn't sure how they meant, so I did an accent both with nail polish color, and stamping color, but kept the stamp the same.  I actually like this one!

I started out with two NailNation 3000 polishes.  The light green one is Happy Holo-days, and the dark one with green tones is Kismit.  It's a multichrome, but I thought it pulled green.



I love NailNation holos, they are gorgeous.  Lots of pigment, lots of rainbow.


I don't do much with animal prints, usually, but I really like this zebra print on the Mash-41 plate.  I'm pretty sure you can find it (or a similar zebra) on other plates, too.


I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism and Paper Mache for stamping.  There's something cool about the spark and rainbow of a holo from behind a stamp.



Currently, you can find NailNation 3000 polishes on her facebook page (there is an album with all the polishes currently for sale - send her a message, and she will invoice you on Paypal.)  Or, you can go through Llarowe.  If you like holos, you need to check hers out!

Holo green zebra?  yay or neighhhhhh? lol! 

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love holo and stamping on top of them is even better! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is something about a holo, isn't there? I love them.

      Delete
  2. These are BOSS!!! I am in love with the white zebra on Kismit!!! You rocked this one, big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you going to try stamping now? You might like it.... :) Glad you liked this look. :)

      Delete
  3. I have heard about stamping but had no idea what it was until I read this! SO cool! I may have to pick your brain on how to use it.
    -Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with that 'as seen on TV' stamping kit, and then joined Adventures in Stamping on Facebook. I'm still a novice, but there is some amazing art I've seen people do with stamps and other techniques. I'd love to help you get started any way I can!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...